VIDEO: Tuvel’s Mitch Arnowitz on the Digital Media Conference’s Social Media Marketing Panel
Tuvel Communication’s managing director Mitch Arnowitz recently participated in the Social Media Marketing panel at the Digital Media Conference, which took place on June 25th in Tyson’s Corner, VA. The panel was moderated by Elizabeth Shea, President and CEO of SpeakerBox Communications, and the panel members were:
- Mitch Arnowitz, Managing Director, Tuvel Communications LLC
- Hooman Radfar, CEO & Co-founder, Clearspring
- Matt Goddard, CEO, R2integrated
- Neal Sinno, VP Business Dev., Arkadium
Some of the topics covered: Social media marketing is growing as brands and marketers embrace the social web as one of the most effective ways to create buzz, attention and loyal followers. What are some examples of successful social media marketing campaigns? What are some of the pitfalls and practices to avoid? What is the future for social media marketing?
- Utilizing New Twitter and Facebook Features for Events: Join the #Engage365 Chat on Friday, 10/15!
- Leveraging Social Media Partnerships for Your Event
- May 18: BrainJams Blogger Dinner in Washington, DC