What We’re Reading: July 7th – Social Media Campaign Do’s and Don’ts Edition
This week’s edition of “What We’re Reading” focuses on some shining examples of what to do (and not do) when it comes to your social media campaigning – whether it’s on Facebook, Twitter, or even blogging.
What To Do
- 5 B2B Facebook Pages Worth Copying from jeffbullas.com
- How to Make a Klout Coupon for Your Facebook Page from 451 Heat
- 7 Twitter Marketing Campaigns to Learn From from Mashable
- Using Curation to Increase Your Influence from SocialMouths
What Not To Do
- Lesson to Marketers: Learn Your Hashtags, or Suffer Embarrassment from AllTwitter
- Social Media: 5 Bad Networking Strategies from Marcom Project
Have a great weekend!
- HOW TO: Use Foursquare for a Conference (or an Exhibit Booth)
- HOW TO: Geo-Target Your Press Release Distribution
- Presentation from "Doing More With Less: Social Media Tips and Trends for 2012"