We’re Hiring! Part-Time Social Media Campaign Associate
Tuvel Communications is a market research and development company that combines human processes, social media and analytics. We collaborate with government entities, technology companies, non-profits and associations to identify rich untapped market segments and convert them into engaged online communities.
We develop and execute social media outreach campaigns, conducting market research and using customized communications while building valuable relationships. We’ve worked with such esteemed organizations as Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, the National Association of Broadcasters, Carahsoft Technology Corp. and 1105 Media, Inc.
We’re looking for a part-time Social Media Campaign Associate, who will be responsible for overall project management of a client campaign from start to finish, moving them forward on schedule. Please be aware that this is a telecommuting, 1099 independent contracting position.
- Managing and executing campaign strategies and tactics, including research, outreach, relationship-building with community influencers, social networking and contests/promotions.
- Managing campaign analytics, tracking and reporting.
- Assisting with the development of proposals.
- Contributing to the company blog, social networks and newsletter.
- 3-5 years’ experience in an online marketing and/or communications/PR role specifically using social media and working on email/influencer outreach campaigns (including development, implementation and/or management).
- 2-3 years’ experience in a project, campaign and/or account management role, managing all aspects of campaigns/projects.
- Experience developing and measuring campaign analytics, as well as developing reports.
- Experience with online market research and able to locate influencers and contact information using a variety of online research techniques. Our outreach campaigns go beyond just blogs, so knowledge of and the ability to find influencers in a variety of online communities – like web forums, user and professional groups, listservs and email lists, and other social networks – is absolutely essential.
- Extensive knowledge of third-party marketing and reporting tools and platforms and how they can be used for different projects. These include WordPress, Hootsuite and Mailchimp.
- Experience using Google Docs and Basecamp for project management.
- This is a telecommuting role requiring remote access, so you should actively use tools like Skype and gchat for communication with the Tuvel team and clients.
- Highly organized, self-starting and flexible individual, able to change directions on a dime and put in extra work when needed.
- While this is a telecommuting role, location within the Washington, DC Metro area is preferred.
Interested? Please e-mail your resume to hello<at>tuvel<dot>com with the subject line “Social Media Campaign Associate”