Tuvel Communications is a digital communications firm that combines human processes, social media and analytics. We collaborate with companies, government entities, non-profits and associations to identify and build relationships with niche market segments.
We develop and execute social media outreach campaigns, conducting market research and using customized communications while building valuable relationships. We’ve worked with such esteemed organizations as Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, the National Association of Broadcasters, AOL Gov and 1105 Media, Inc.
We have an immediate need for a Washington, DC based part-time Social Media Campaign Associate, who will be responsible for overall project management of a client campaign from start to finish, moving them forward on schedule. Please be aware that this is a telecommuting, independent contracting position.
- Managing and executing campaign strategies and tactics, including research, program execution, relationship-building with gatekeepers, social networking and community building, reporting and analysis.
- Contributing to the company blog, social networks and newsletter.
- 3-5 years’ experience in an online marketing and/or communications/PR role specifically using social media and working on outreach campaigns to build relationships (including development, community building, execution, and reporting).
- 3-5 years’ experience in project and account management roles, managing all aspects of campaigns while working closely with a client team.
- Experience developing and measuring campaign metrics and analytics, as well as developing reports.
- Experience with online market research and able to locate prospects and contact information using a variety of online research techniques. Our outreach campaigns follow best practices and go beyond blogs, so knowledge of and the ability to find people in a variety of online communities – like web forums, user groups, listservs and email lists, and other social networks – is absolutely essential.
- Extensive knowledge of third-party marketing and reporting tools and platforms and how they can be used for different projects. These include WordPress, Hootsuite and Mailchimp.
- Experienced using tools for project management such as Google Drive, Basecamp, Webmail and Dropbox.
- This is a telecommuting role requiring remote access, so you should actively use tools like Skype, text and chat for communication with the Tuvel team and clients.
- Highly organized, self-starting and flexible individual, able to change directions on a dime and put in extra work when needed.
- While this is a telecommuting role, location within the DC/MD/VA area is required.
Interested? Please e-mail your resume to hello<at>tuvel<dot>com with the subject line “Social Media Campaign Associate”