Viral Marketing Campaign
A Tuvel marketing campaign helps your company locate and engage hard to reach customers.
Locate Customers Through Research
- Develop database of untapped audiences that help grow your business.
- Identify marketing channels such as discussion groups, niche websites, and weblogs.
- Conduct competitive analysis of market leaders in your field.
Develop Battle Plan and Strategy
- Create list of internal and external requirements for campaign success (resources, websites).
- Create strategic communication and marketing plans.
- Develop recommended list of campaign tactics and tools.
- Develop unique messages and value propositions for each audience and marketing channel.
- Integrate communications with existing print, broadcast, and public relation efforts.
Drive Qualified Traffic
- Distribute messages to groups through email lists, web forums, and weblogs.
- Compile weekly ROI and tracking reports.
- Develop post campaign brief that contains recommendations for future marketing efforts.
- Create non-traditional media lists.